Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon d320 : error cartridge

Hi dear frinds I have a canon printer d320 it displays a message: install cartridge I have desasambler and assemble corectement but the problem is always I want to know where is the toner detector to repair themPlease help me

Mazalov by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4770N DOWNLOAD MODE USB AVAILABLE

I had to do a factory reset on my computer a while ago.  Ever since then when I turn on my printer it says ***Download Mode*** USB Available.  I tried re-installing the drivers from the Cannon website but the printer still says the same thing.  I rec...

hkat2006 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! MF641CW Software

I just purchased a MF641CW and have a couple of questions: 1.  After setting up wireless and using the installation DVD to install drivers I don't see any indication that desktop software is included (e.g., image garden).  The only applications that ...

Resolved! LBP664Cdw Prints only from Multipurpose tray

My companies network went down and now my printer will only print through the Multipurpose tray.  What are my options in fixing this problem?  Restarted computer, reconnected printer, and have looked at my paper/tray options when I go to print.It is ...

BDFCO by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't print teal

Hello,I have a new Canon color Image CLASS LBPb22Cdw laser printer. I've used it less than a handful of times. Today I tried to print teal, but it prints blue. I'm using a Mac with the latest updated software.  What do I need to do to print teal?  Th...

Chuck78 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mf244dw splits pages when using automatic feed

When I use automatic feed I get a couple lines on the first page coming out and then the rest on the second page. This happens even when I am printing only 1 document  in the automatic feed tray. If I have multiple documents in the auto feed every do...

Baklash by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Register My Imageclass MF642Cdw

I can't register my printer MF642Cdw Error shows :   Must start with 2 - 5 letters I have a serial number that starts with 2 then 2 letters then 5 numbers but that message keeps popping up. Any reason why it is not working? Any help would be apprecia...

nycderek by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon MAxify MB2320

Hi i have a Maxify MB2320m that its only printing out black and yellow ink i have replaced my ink cartages about 3 times now thinking that it was the ink cartages but maybe its the printer does anyone know if im dointg something wrong

onielt by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wireless Printer Won't Wake From Energy Saver.

Hi -  I have a Canon ImageClass 6160 printer.  I have been using this printer for 2 years without a problem.  Recently it started to go into energy saver mode and won't wake up.  I have to turn the printer off for at least 5 minutes, turn it back on,...

MaryFA by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements