Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF8280CW Printer Not Scanning for macOS Big Sur

I am trying to use the MF ToolBox for scanning a document. But i am unable to do so. I am using the macOS Big Sur and downloaded the latest firmware and driver updates from Canon Canada website; but am still unable to do get the document scanned. Nee...

Canon Imageclass MF267dw

I am not able to figure out how to scan to email. I've entered the email into the saved area but it won't work. It does do the remote scan but that's not what the staff wants to use.  I've followed the directions and downloaded the drivers but I'm at...

ImageCLASSMF644CDW

Are there drivers for this printer (other than the "optional" drivers) for the latest Apple OS? I don't think so.

Bill6 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TM-200 SMTP settings

Good Morning, I need some help setting up SMTP on our Canon TM-200 so that it can accept print documents by email. The online help indicates this should be possible:https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TM-200/EN/UG/ug_setting02_0500.html H...

Capture.PNG
mdurham by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Imageclass 4150

I downloaded and installed the 4150 printer driver on my new Dell laptop.  The printer shows up in device manager and says "this device is working properly."  But it's not.  I have tried over and over to print something. It acts like it's sending it ...

ImageClass MF644Cdw Turn off WiFi

We would like to turn off the WiFi for the ImageClass MF644Cdw and just have the device connected direct via USB A/B.  We would also like to use the print and scan function over USB.  Does scanning functionality require WiFi or can we set it up to us...

Can't print on 4 x 6 paper

All afternoon trying.  No luck.  Can I print on a 4 x 6" paper with my new Canon Color image CLASS MF641Cw? Valuing the help, slfb

slfbartz by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mf743 paper jams

I have a brand new mf 743 that jams when I try to use 8.5x11 thin paper(16lbs) The paper jams every time.  I have tried various setting with no success.  Any suggestions.

Resolved! ImageClass 4350d Prining without showing the text

My printer Imagclass 4350d has worked excellent for years until today the printout pages show only logos and horizontal liness (very sharp thick ink) but no text or content. I replaced a new ink cartridge. I might have played inadvertently mess up th...

multiple error codes MF735Cdw

When trying to scan using the MF scan utility, I get mutiple error codes and am unable to scan: 60000760010421000092100010 I have confirmed the printer is on and connected to WIFI.  I have deleted and re-registered the scanner. Any advice would be gr...

Jennyms by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw Bad toner splatter

Hello! I have a brand new MF743Cdw. On two sided print, I'm getting a very bad splatter of magenta (red) toner. Looks almost like someone spilled ink onto the page. Splatter appears to be from the right or left edge of the page, depending on the side...

SteveMD by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LPB-6230dw - How to Force Black and White?

Hi, installed on Linux Mint 19.3, working OK. How can I get it to print everything in black and white? It seems to be using half-tones for colors that makes no sense for a B&W printer. Half the lines are unreadable they are so light. I checked all th...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements