Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pigment ink

I am the new owner of an imagePRO-2100. The 700ml tanks will last a very long time. I am wondering if they should be periodically removed and agitated to prevent possible clogging issues. If so, how frequently? Thanks.

oncdoc by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2300 won't allow cartridge change

When I open the door to try to change a non-printing cartridege (no warning message has been shown), the printer's screnn simply warns me that the front cover is open. The installed software also, suddenly, claims that the printer is not connected bu...

OEM compatible inks

At $295/700ml OEM tank, a full ink set purchase for a 12 channel printer will cost half again as much as a new machine. Any thoughts on compatibles would be appreciated.

oncdoc by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pages come out with a red/pink to the whole paper

I have an imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235 Almost everytime I print with just black, the pages come out just fine.The monement I print with color, the whole piece of paper has a light redish/yellowish tint to it.I've searched as much as I want to on the int...

Capture1.JPG

LBP151dw won't print text

I am on a mac with MacOs 11.2The printer will print the header and footer of document but will not print the text within the body of the document.

Missing "layers" on my printed documents

Hi all,I hope you can help me with a printer issue. For some reason, when I print on our office printer, which is a Canon imagerunner advance c3530i III, there's only some of the document that gets printed. It is like some layers are missing on the p...

Sandal by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MFC645Cx does not print

I tried to setup my MFC 645Cx printer multiple times now, but whatever I do, I cannot get it to print. It worked when it was new, but stopped working after a few weeks.The thing is that there are no errors I can see anywhere. What I did and tried so ...

yannick by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

garbage print out

al mohanad font - please any advice when i print files using al mohanad font garbage appear in printPrinter model Canon isensys mf 643cdw

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements