cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faxphone L100 - Scan to computer through feeder

drgalenicr
Contributor

Need to know how to scan to my computer through the feeder?  that is all nothing is working or showing up on my pc, thanks

9 REPLIES 9

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have as well as the operating system on your computer.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here.

Thanks! 

Canon Faxphone l100 printer/fax machine (do not need fax just scanning through the feeder) to my desktop hp computer (windows) -Processor is AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 3.50 GHz

Which Windows version please? 

drgalenicr
Contributor

windows 10 

all the drivers are installed also already from canon website onto my pc

drgalenicr
Contributor

So it appears nobody knows how to accomplish this?

Hi, drgalenicr!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello drgalenicr,

The Faxphone L100 can connect to a Windows computer and work as a printer, but the scanner does not have the option to connect as a scanner and we do not have any scanner drivers available for that model.

well that's horrible news I use fax 12$ month through an email service called my fax I don't want to pay double just to use the fax machine.  Shouldn't have bought it I guess

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements