Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF445dw adds numbers to file name

I just want to name my files. I don't want the date at the end. I scan hundreds of documents each day. Now I have to do twice the work because I have to delete the numbers off the end of each file. Please fix this or tell me how to change this. I don...

clogva1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Crinkly Noise Canon Imageclass MF267dw

We've had this Canon Imageclass MF267dw for about a year now, Recently, there is a crackling / crinkling /plastic noise whenever we send something to print, starting as soon as the machine 'wakes up' to print.. I opened all doors, removed toner and d...

Resolved! MF445 Scanner Selection Utility Issue

I have chronicled my issues with scanning via WIFI and won't repeat them here. I did connect the printer via USB and all functions are working properly. I have again set up the wireless connection, reinstalled the drivers, and printed a test page. Bu...

E2627135-1F7D-4DCE-903C-8987F083F5D3.png

MF269dW misprints envelope addresses

Can anyone tell me how to fix the location of the delivery address on my envelopes?  Bought a new MF269DW in December.  I've never had a printer that doesn't print the address in the right location, but this one wants to print it about an inch from t...

Canon ImageRunner - Scanning multiple documents

Hello, We workflow issue where people are using the LDAP lookup for email addresses and need to scan multiple documents at one visit to the MFD. Currently, they walk up to the MFD and select their email address and scan the first document. Once that ...

pmkohan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iR-ADV C3530 Authorized send issue

Users are getting an error while trying to send with their piv card. The log says:Canon146408 AuthorizedSend Failed to retrieve email address for user <user>. Reason: LDAP Kerberos binding failed to host [incorrect server name] and host name [host na...

dchappel by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon lbp622cdw wheel indent

Hopefully someone can help with this issue: Everytime I print anything out there is a squiggle line that looks like an impression into the paper. I have tried to adjust the paper settings for thicker paper but nothing is working. I also tried to adju...

Indents.jpg

Canon MF Scan Error 9, 230, 0

The scan utility was working great using the software on the CD I received with my MF244DW.  I threw the CD out when housecleaning because I thought the same drivers were available for download. That was a mistake. I have tried version 1.5.0.0, 1.7.0...

Maxify MB2720: Feedback for horrible printer

I have gone out of my way to give feedback for this terrible product. Frequently it is stuck in send a fax mode and requires more than an hour of effort to cycle power to it and reach the menu to reset all settings to break the cycle. Then the printe...

UFRIIv10.19.9 driver not installing on Yosemite 10.10.5

I'm trying to install an ir-Adv C5860i on my iMac running Yosemite 10.10.5, but whenever I launch the pkg for the driver installation I get an error "Cannot install on this version of the operating system you are using." despite the driver saying it'...

Printing Gloss on top of Matte Back ground

New here. I am having problems with our Canon Colorado 1650 printing gloss on top of matte backgrounds. I get about halfway through the second print and then I receive an operator intervention required error. It does not go into specifics on what the...

Canon C3325i and C3730 - CUPS Settings for AirPrint

Hello, we currently have 2 printers (C3325i and C3730i) which get added to the Macbooks via AirPrint. The standard settings for AirPrint are currently:Double Sided PrintingColorI want to change it to:One Side PrintingBlack and White I want to do that...

kkit by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2120 modem disconnected or offline

My Maxify MB2120 is connected to a Mac on a wifi network. It prints from the Mac and faxes from the document feeder, but when I try to fax from the Mac it says "Modem disconnected or offline" and incessantly keeps "Faxing - Looking for printer." What...

marty39 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements