Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Quality

Hello,I have a Image CLASS MFb42Cdw, the print quality is poor. It was printing just fine, don't know what the issue could be. Any help at all is appreciated. Haven't used it long enough to have issues. 

Can not connect MF244DW to Wi-Fi

I have canon printer mf244dw for about 3 years and today it did not connect to wifi. tried to reset it and router (asus RT-AC86U). Also, tried manually to enter passcode and connect with WPS code. printer has latest firmware. Could not print from PC ...

Anapki86 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF726cdw ADF jams on duplex 2-sided scan

I run a network attached Canon MF726cdw in my home-office and don't do a lot of 2-sided scanning but a few months ago the unit would jam while trying to pull the second side of the paper through.  On the pull-back, it seems to cause the paper to pull...

LBP622Cdw won't recognize paper

I have a 2-year-old LBP622Cdw that won't recognize that has started giving me an "out of paper" error even though there is paper in both trays. I recently upgraded to Windows 11, but it started doing this before I upgraded from Windows 10. The same t...

Canon LP6030/640/6018L ImageCLASS is printing blanks

Hello, My problem began when I went to print something after not using the printer for a few months. This is pertaining to the Canon LP6030/640/6018L ImageCLASS printer I did a fair amount of troubleshooting before joining the forums in search of he...

Imageclass mf624cw - not printing on sides of one page

No matter if I print or copy, there is about a 1 1/2" margin that doesn't print on both sides of a letter sized piece of paper.  NOTE:  I am not talking printing on the back, just on the top of the page.  It prints right down the middle fine, but cho...

Borderless Photos wtih MF642

I am trying to print a photo and cannot even find an option to print borderless. Does the MF642 print borderless and if yes, how? TIA!

CKvien by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements