Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF644cdw

Hello, I am trying to change the printing order to reverse, but I don't see that option anywhere on the software. So if I want to print 10 pages, page 1 will always be on top without me rearranging the papers. There is no checkbox to change the print...

Resolved! MF743cdw admin password

Is it possible to reset the admin password on an MF743cdw without doing a complete factory reset?I would like to reset the admin password (forgotten) without resetting the printer and losing all of the counts and settings. 

edjec by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF743CDW Fax Page Sending

Hello.  Is there a way to set a MF743CDW to display the page number that it is faxing while it is sending so that I know where I am in faxing process?  Currently it only displays "Sending" until the fax has completed.  Thanks. 

Surprize by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF642Cdw envelop printing problem

Hi, my printer was working well out of nowhere some setting must have changed. When I print standard envelopes from Word the address of the addressee prints fine, but my return address no longer prints. I'm not exceptionally techie. Any guidence will...

GSirota by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageclass mf455dw Scanner won't recognize computer

Hello - Printer works.  Scanner works from computer.  Scanner will not detect computer from scan button on printer, which is what I need so I don't have to walk back and forth for every scanned page.How do I get the scanner to stop saying "computer n...

bandvan by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

mf743cdw printer

I've had this printer for about a year now and i have an issue.The printer keeps stating that there is a paper jam.  I have removed and restarted the printer several times with no luck.  inspected all drawers and double checked the whole printer, sho...

imageCLASS MF743Cdw Paper Jam

WE have a Canon MF743Cdw printer, it continues to get a paper jam, could we be using the wrong paper? What brand of paper and weight should we be using ?

sheila64 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass LBP 622 Cdw

We purchased this printer in July 2021.  We are a small office and print less than 50 - 75 pages weekly, mostly just text documents.  Our last two black genuine Canon 054 cartridges lasted less than a month.  I have been unable to find a printer sett...

SueH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF642Cdw Scan Error

I was scanning tax documents to PDF using the MF Scan Utility.  The first two scanned without problem, the first was 2 pages and the second was 3 pages.  The third had 5 pages which all seemed to scan OK, but when I clicked the Exit button, I receive...

jw38 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass LBP6230 Printing PDFs very light

Any PDF I print is very light. Almost to the point of not being able to read it. This is any PDF from various sources. Word documents print fine. This is occurring on both Windows 11 and Windows 10 computers. I installed the latest drivers from Canon...

truckee5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Color Imageclass MF741CDW All in One

The Color Imageclass MF741CDW All in One (that's a joke) has been the absolute worse purchase I have ever made, and I will absolutely never buy another canon product ever! It has never been able to scan to my computer and I haven't even tried the fax...

MF264DW

Prints fine wirelessly from an iPad or iPhone. Printer doesn’t respond at all when trying to copy a doc. Please help. 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements