Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colors (Color ImageClass MF743Cdw)

I bought this printer a month ago. I do graphic design and wanted a laser printer to be able to print out my designs and be able to get an idea of what the designs would look like in real life. I use to rent an office (I now moved back home) where th...

Grupet by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 11 and MF 8280CW printer

I have a new Dell XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11 Home edition.  My MF 8280CW printer will not print from this computer.  It prints with Windows 10 on a Dell Latitude laptop.  I have been unable to find appropriate drivers.  Help.

wmawebb by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MF743Cdw newbie

I can't seem to find out what the extra plastic "guide" but not where to use it.  (I realize this is a newbie question and am embarrassed to ask the forum)

Presentation1.jpg
BadWolfe by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2720 Not Printing Whole Bands

My MB2720 recently stopped printing portions of pages; skipping several lines at a time.  I have performed deep cleaning several times, but no joy. Note from the scan of the test pattern below that a portion of the black printing patter is missing bo...

Pattern.png FailedDoc.png
GFasolt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Mac OS 10.15.7 and MFC642 scan issues

Hello,the MFC642 provide me with a ton of headaches. Scanning is almost impossible. The original Canon driver is not working (communication error). I'm using (if the scanner is working) the generic Mac driver. To print/scan I use WiFi connection. The...

Printing from Mobile Phone / TS3522

This is horrible. My iPhone is connected to a mobile hotspot. I only have mobile hotspot and want to print from my phone. It won’t connect using the app. So, I tried to directly connect my phone to the printer, but the USB port is not even a normal U...

Printing on 5x7 stock with LBP612Cdw

I've registered 5x7 paper for the multi-purpose tray, created a 5x7 image, and slipped a 5x7 page into the multi-purpose tray (portrait orientation), but the printer always prints a nice 5x7 image on a letter-size page taken from the paper drawer. It...

AlanRose by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF733Cdw printer stops working

I have an MF733Cdw printer and Window 10.  If I print to it from my IPad, it will no longer print from the computer.  The documents sit in the queue and nothing I do will start them printing.  The first item in the queue says it is printing, but neve...

PeggyJo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF644cdw

Hello, I am trying to change the printing order to reverse, but I don't see that option anywhere on the software. So if I want to print 10 pages, page 1 will always be on top without me rearranging the papers. There is no checkbox to change the print...

Resolved! MF743cdw admin password

Is it possible to reset the admin password on an MF743cdw without doing a complete factory reset?I would like to reset the admin password (forgotten) without resetting the printer and losing all of the counts and settings. 

edjec by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF743CDW Fax Page Sending

Hello.  Is there a way to set a MF743CDW to display the page number that it is faxing while it is sending so that I know where I am in faxing process?  Currently it only displays "Sending" until the fax has completed.  Thanks. 

Surprize by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements