Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2720 Won't Let Me Replace Ink Cartridge

The yellow cartridge is empty but not allowiing me to replace it.  I deep cleaned it 2x and it still is not letting me do anything.  It had a question mark above the yellow cartridge but when I open the door it does not go to the yellow one to be rep...

Imageclass F149200 Jamming

I have an older printer that has been working fine until today. It first started jamming when multiple documents where printing. I lifted the cartridge area and that would clear the jam. Then after a couple times that didn't clear it. There was no pa...

Crflow by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon mb2320 - can not clear error

I can not get code 7100 cleared on my printer. It came about as I was having Wi-Fi issues while printing wirelessly. I’ve had it before and simply cancelled print and tried again. This time I was unable to “cancel print” and it’s like the error code ...

ashdea19 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon imageclass mf3010 printer setup with USB

Hi. I am trying to set up my canon imageCLASS MF3010 printer. it calls to connect a USB, but I do not have to the connection port needed to plug a USB into my MAC. is there a way to sit up without the USB? Thanks.

Cbrathw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF445dw scanner issue

Hello I have the canon Image class MF445DW printer and the scanner breaks down everyweek It is wireless and connected to adobe acrobat, so it scans as a pdf in adobe, resting both printer and computer has not helped please let me know what to do than...

Rgould by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB5320 printing issue

Good day -I am having trouble getting an older MB5320 to print well - specifically in black.The unit was out of service for a few months during a move, and when it was put back into service the printing of anything black, most importantly text, is no...

stmccann by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB5320 printing issues

Good day -I am having trouble getting an older MB5320 to print well - specifically in black.The unit was out of service for a few months during a move, and when it was put back into service the printing of anything black, most importantly text, is no...

stmccann by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF445dw wont print an envelope using manual feed tray

First off, everything was working great until today. Then my employee put an envelope in backwards and it jammed . She took out envelope but then needed to print a letter from tray one. It kept saying no paper was loaded. I googled it and via the fun...

Bslay by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements