cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Class MF455dw Remote UI Issue

goblue313
Apprentice

when I try to scan to an email I get the below error message and then when I type the units location into a browser I get the error message in the second image

Email.jpgRemote UI.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Danny

Hi, goblue313!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am running Windows 10.

Thanks.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@goblu313,

The first time you access the Remote UI, you are prompted to set a security PIN or System Manager ID & PIN.  If this is the first time, you'll need to select one of these options and set the PIN or ID.

shadowsports_0-1678297473084.png

The  (Default ID and PIN is7654321)

If you have set but forgotten the PIN or ID, you will need to contact Canon Support.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

When I get that error message there is no link for me to enter a PIN.  When I look at the Remote UI Settings on the unit it is turned on.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Are you able to click on [Remote UI Access PIN]

If not, then one has likely been set.  If the default I provided above doesn't work, you will need to contact Canon Support.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

So is the PIN entered into the browser or the unit itself?

missamanda007
Apprentice

I have the same message but I dont know where I find the login and password. I need help with this too

Announcements