Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF227DW - beep and then drop print job

Hi, I have an MF227DW that I use as a network printer from Windows 10 or MacOS. Some print jobs fail repeatedly with the printer beeping and then cancelling the print job without error message on the printer. This has been going on for years, I've se...

alexinsj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF743CDW Button Panel Not Working

Just got a new MF743CDW and it seems that the buttons (Sleep, Home, Stop) on the operation panel are not working. When it is on sleep and I press the Sleep button, it would wake up. But pressing the sleep button again does nothing. Pressing the Home ...

eneng by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF260 Select paper source not on driver

Installed MF260 Printer for a small office client. There is no place in the driver to choose where the paper source is, or how to choose the paper comes from the tray rather thasn from the manual feed.  Where do I find that?

MAXIFY MB5020 problem with black printing

I did not use my Canon MB5020 for several years due to business changes during the pandemic. I now have a need for it. After installing all new cartridges, the black will not print using the normal settings. It will print on plain paper if you set th...

vernatod by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass MF4150 Feeds 2 Sheets of Paper

Got a little-used Canon MF4150 laser all-in-one that has worked fine for 16 years but has just started double feeding supply paper. It picks up and starts to feed the first sheet--then a half-second later, pulls a second sheet in which causes a jam a...

ChasHam by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF3010 Scanner Doesn't Work

Ive tried the install with CD provided and also tried the recommened drivers that were on the website.Tried from CD. Printer works, copier works but cant scan documents to the computer.I un-installed all items from the CD installation.I downloaded th...

screenshot.PNG
brown34 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

imageCLASS MF264dw Printer offline

My printer shows as offline but it's on and I went through all the steps in the support forum and It's not marked as offline only when the printer page comes up does it say offline. and the print queue shows nothing waiting. I can print a test page j...

Canon imageCLASS D570 printer stopped scanning

I've been using this printer to both scan and print for 4 years, and it has worked fine up until now.When I go to scan something, I press COPY/SCAN button, choose "Computer" OK, "Color Scan" OK, and "Confirm Destination" OK. But now, instead of hummi...

Resolved! MF 642/644 how to print 4x6 snap shots

I just got my Canon color image class MF 642 CDW and I can't for the life of me figure out how to print 4x6 color snap shots using 4x6 photo paper. Is there an easy explanation? I looked the user guide over and over and can't get it. Change paper siz...

MnDave by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements