Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't scan with my MF8050 Cn printer on Windows 10

Hi, a couple of months ago I was able to scan documents with my MF8050 Cn printer on Windows 10, but I tried today and I can't anymore. Probably because of a Windows update I suppose.The connection with the printer with my USB cable is working (I'm n...

6-ScreenHunter_224 Sep. 07 21.43.jpg 2-ScreenHunter_222 Sep. 07 21.19.jpg 3-ScreenHunter_222 Sep. 07 21.41.jpg 4-ScreenHunter_223 Sep. 07 21.41.jpg
tifred68 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF634Cdw USB connected problem and Windows 11

I have a laptop that this printer was on, upgraded to Win11 64 bit Home version from Win 10 64 bit Home, USB connected All in One Printer/Scanner that was working fine till I had to reimage the laptop.   Downloaded the recommended driver MF632CMFDriv...

hcbph by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Color imageclass MF733cdw waiting for files

So I keep trying to print and nothing it working. I unplugged the device and restarted it. It is a usb port connection that i always have used and now it doenst want to print. I thought uninstalling and reinstalling the driver would work. Now it says...

aap81540 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E40 Cartridge

A family member gave me a Canon E40 cartridge since she is no longer using the printer.  It is still in its unopened, original packaging.  There is a lot number on the box, but no expiration date is given.  I have had the box for nearly two years.  I...

rstoll by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass Color MF641CW - Need a better App

Does anybody have a recommendation for an iOS app to print photos on my color laser printer? If I could use this printer with the Canon Print App, it would be perfect. I can't though. It won't work with this printer and makes me use the Business vers...

Mike_L by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw screen blank after updating firmware

I updated my firmware for my printer ( imageclass MF644Cdw) from the printer screen menu. No problem initially - seemed to work. But about 30 minutes later the screen on my printer is blank. Not sure it is relevant but I also signed up for automatic ...

WCT by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Creased Paper

Every time I print me Cannon LBP622C Creases the paper vertically in the same place every time. Also, the toner does not stick where the paper creases. I have tried countless papers and settings, I have cleaned the rollers, I have tried every suggest...

d_kepler by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

imageCLASS MF3010 GUI Interface

I just recently purchased an imageClass mf3010 printer for my 64 bit windows 10 computer. It works fine, but I do miss the functionality that the Dell V310-V510 printer gave me with my old 32 bit windows 7 machine. Accessing the GUI that is available...

JimboCCC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF631cw e2002 scanner error

I have a new MF631cw.  Out of the box on first power up the self test shows error E2002 a, butnd the printer will stop functioning and proceed no further.  Canon refuses to honor the warranty.  I would like to repair it my self.  Can anyone help? 

paul4913 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements