1Check that IJ Network Scanner Selector EX is running.
2In the notification area on the desktop, right-click (IJ Network Scanner Selector EX), then select Settings
The Scan-from-PC Settings screen appears.
3Select your scanner or printer from Scanners.
Normally, the MAC address of your scanner or printer is already selected after the network setup. In that case, you do not need to select it again.
Yes, I noted that it is running. Could the MAC address have changed on the printer so that it isn't recognized?
I can scan from the scan utility.
The MAC address of your MB2320 does not change, it is hard-coded into the device.
Reinstalling the driver should resovle this issue. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.
3. Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).
4. Right click the Canon MB2300 series and left click on Remove device. Repeat until all MB2300's are removed.
5. In the upper left corner, click on Control Panel (or the Back button).
6. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).
7. Click once on "Canon MB2300 series MP Drivers" and then click Uninstall at the top.
8. Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver. When you click Complete, the driver is uninstalled.
9. Once done, please reboot your computer.
When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:
1. Please use the following link:
2. Click the Select button next to "MB2300 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)".
3. Click the Download button. The drivers will download.
4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.
5. Double click "mp68-win-mb2300-1_04-ea33_3.exe" to begin the installation.
6. Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall.
Once the installation has completed, please attempt to scan.