General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper Feed

I have a PM250 which has had very little use.  The paper feed doesn't work.  I performed the maintenance steps to clean it and it works just fine.  The "flipper/flapper/whatever" pushes the paper forward and the rollers grab it and pull it through,  ...

Motor Drive MA & Compatible Wireless Controller

Is there an LC Wireless Controller that is compatible with the Canon Motor Drive MA? The LC-1 Wireless Controller is designed for the motor drive. Are there any current wireless controllers currently in production that would work with the motor drive...

Resolved! 1dx firmware

I would like to upgrade the firmware on my new 1DX to the latest version. It doesn't seem to be available for windows 8. Can I use the windows 7 version?

Card Write Protected

i'm getting a message that says, "Card Write Protected". What is that and how do I get rid of it? I'm on vacation and want to take pictures, but my camera won't take any since the message began appearing. 

Nate by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery life

I bought the rebel T3 in April. Recently I seem to have battery issues, not getting a full charge even when the green light comes on after about an hour of charging, then am only able to take about 10-20 pics in a 20-30 minute time period before the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements