cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO-100

otava
Enthusiast

Well, as I just a moment ago purchased a PRO-100 printer a have quite a few open questions about, why the colors are not quite what I would have expected. Lets anyhow start with the question about the Print Studio Pro. The question is, Why do I not find it anywhere? It is nowhere in the Canon Utilities nor under Canon pro-100 selections. I cannot find it in the  Control Panel either. If I try to reload it from the installation CD by ticking just that item, the installation starts and takes about 20 sec after which I get the "succesfull" message, but when I start looking after it , the program simply does not exist?

I have the following set up.

Win 7  Home Premium 64 bit Service pack 1

Photoshop Elements 11.0

CorelDraw X4 vers 14.0

I have also downloaded PRO-100 series - ICC profile and Color Management tool Pro. These I have downloaded twice but not having been able to yrce or open ever since.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Hello. Print Studio Pro is not a stand alone program, it is a plug-in. You access it by using Canon DPP and chosing Plug-in Printing.

If you go to the Print Studio Pro folder under Canon Utilities you can install the plug-in in Lightroom and/or Photoshop.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
click here to view the gallery
Announcements