General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIDE80 Unable to communicate with scanner

I have a LIDE80 scanner. Canon has not kept the drivers up to date so it won't work with the 64 bit Linux laptop I bought a couple of years ago. So I ended up using a work scanner for my needs. However, a friend gave me an old Vista laptop recently a...

metoo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

studio flash

Hi guys I need some help here I bought a softbox on ebay but the **bleep** seller sold it to me with a bowens mount but it did not include a Bowens Mounting Flange I bought one on ebay which was 144mm wide its too big by about 5 or 6mm any advise don...

Canoscan 9000F Mark II 35 mm slide issue

Hi:  I am trying to scan 35mm slides and about half of the slides are being cropped.  Sometimes as much as a third of the photo is missing (usually the left and right sides).  Does anyone know what i am doing wrong or how to correct?Thanks 

Steve52 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use ScandAll Pro with Pixma Printer?

I have a Canon Pixma printer, which I like, but I don't like the scanning software that came with it.  I have a copy of ScandAll Pro (v 1.8 update 1), a scanning utility I like.  I've installed it and the TWAIN drive that came with it on my computer,...

tigerdg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Star Mapping Software - Stellarium

F.Y.I.  This software application made my head explode. I have been hunting around for info about astrophotography.  It began by looking for videos on how to image stacking and noise reduction with shots of the night time sky.  However, I ran across ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements