General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access to Project 1709

Hi everybody,I received a confirmation email where Canon informs me that my request to join project 1709 has been processed. I'm asked to click on Sign in to start my experience with the beta project, but then a message informs me that my email is kn...

koolmind by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with 64GB CF cards

My Canon 1DS MarkII will not recognize the full capacity of SanDisk 64GB.Card reader shows 64GB but not the camera. Following Canons suggestion....my software was updated to 1.1.6....no change.Any one with the same problemThanks

dkedra by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Moved Topics

Those Topics that are moved by Moderators, do not have "Reply" option so are neglected for answer.Is this something wanted or something that needs to be rectified by IT?

Samsen by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is Kudos?

What is Kudos point? Who should get my Kudos points and what does it add to me when I receive one?BTW: "Do you Kudos?"

Samsen by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Which camera is best for me????

i am looking for a canon camera that would be best for taking professional portrait pictures for under 700$. I just recently had my first child and i am tired of paying other people to take her pictures, i just need a camera that will let me be able ...

Jenn2741 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements