General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying on ebay

in the past 3 months I have tried to buy a camera lens like 4 times and it is really pissing me off. The first time I made an offer he wanted to avoid paypal and ebay fees and wanted the payment as a friend I refused as I would have no buyer protecti...

Canon Model Recommendation for a Label Project

Hello all! My little Canon printer has been awesome for me. I have, however, run into an issue I would like to get input with. Nothing with the printer itself, but rather a project I have coming up that will require me to print potentially a lot of l...

Scanner 9000F mark II Film Scanning problem

Recently i start scan my old archive of color slides. And scanned about 10 of them and the i had strange problem with color of slides. It all become orange-colored. Then i moved slide a bit and noticed that half of slide is normal and other is orange...

2016-02-18 20-23-16 ScanGear.png

sd cards

hi guys I have been using micro sd cards in adapters and found issues with loosing all the pics whats going on the cards I have seem to cause this are called.   sandisk ultra  class 10

Photo paper for Selphy in other printers

Does anyone know if the photo paper (4"x6") for the Canon Selphy CP910 can be used in a standard inkjet or laser printer? I have an HP photo inkjet printer and an HP laser printer and would like to use the extra paper built up from the Selphy in eith...

hansonpl by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I was "pro" photographer for 20+ years, but had stroke

Sold all my heavy professional lenses and bodies and I am now in need of a new camera: lightweightbuilt-in zoom lensbulky griplarge sensorbuttons that are not crammed-togetherThe trend in cameras now is to cram as much as possible into the thinnest, ...

Trekker by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner Problem

Hello guys. Not sure if this is the correct board but I have a Canon 4400F scanner and it has just started playing up. Instead of scans showing crisp black lines, it is scanning cyan then magenta then yellow with a slight overlap with the end result ...

Resolved! Easy WebPrint EX will not show in toolbar

I have been using Easy WebPrint for years without problems.  Recently I lost it.  I downloaded version 1.6 since I am using Internet Explorer 11.  After I installed it, it does not show in the toolbar.  I checked to see that it was checked in the too...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements