EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts

Canon 70D suddenly won't turn on

Hi! I was very frustrated yesterday when I found out my 70D just stopped turning on. I have a plugged in battery that I often use with it, thought maybe that was the problem, but I tried the battery that came with the camera and it didn't turn on eit...

lpwave by Apprentice
  • 3403 Views
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! R5 file numbering question

I've noticed a peculiarity in the file numbering on my R5.  It's not consistent, but I've ended up getting file numbers like the following:_DS55349_1.CR3, _DS55349_2.CR3, _DS55349.CR3, _DS55350_1.CR3, _DS55350_2.CR3, _DS55350.CR3 (and the associated ...

Overexposed backgrounds - T7 & SL1

Hello. I have a Rebel T7 and an SL1 camera body, along with a 18-55 kit lens and a 24 mm pancake lens. When I photographing people on a sunny day, sometimes the people are properly exposed but the background is very overexposed, sort of washed out. A...

Canon R3 Image transfer

I struggle to transfer my images from my R3 to my iPad. The pairing is grayed out when trying to pair with the Canon Connect App. On the Canon Facebook Community it was recommended to use the Camranger 2. It is very expensive. Is there not any altern...

Rina_Hat by Apprentice
  • 334 Views
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 90D AF is NOT working

Hello,I don't know what I did to the setting on my Canon 90D, the AF is not working. Instead, I have to manually press the "AF ON" button on the back of the camera. I have had this camera for about 2 years and I mostly use it to shoot birds. I recent...

Resolved! R6 Mark ii Firmware Not Installing

Hi all, I just went to install 1.1.1 on my R6mii, and it continues to fail before the installation even starts. I have tried both loading the file onto the SD card, and also loading via EOS Utility 3. In both methods, I get to the screen that says "u...

ehattey by Contributor
  • 1828 Views
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Time for a new camera 1DX Mark III or EOS R3

I have the urge to purchase a new camera and considering making the jump to mirrorless. I currently have a 1DX Mark II, 5D Mark IV and a whole array of lens. I spend 90% of my time shooting sports and the other 10% random stuff for the local paper.  ...

2BOLD4U by Apprentice
  • 1936 Views
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements