EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black spot on subject faces

I have had several instances of a dark spot as if the person had a black eye show up on both my Canon 40D and 60D when using flash, indoors. Could that be caused by the sunshield being left on the lens? 

Douglas by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! 600D Screen Display Problem

Hi everyone! I'm here because I really need some help. My camera t3i 600D is almost new, since it arrived a couple of weeks ago.Last weekend, I was using it to shoot some videos and then, after changing it to manual mode, I shoot a picture and the li...

kesioo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i Red-Eye Flash Always On

I have a brand new T4i and when you enable red-eye reduction and press the shutter half-way, you get between one and three flashes, in the viewfinder you see the little countdown timer, and then you snap the picture and the flash goes off - no proble...

RVS503 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to take pictures with brand new T4i

Brand New T4i for Christmas! Installed lens (EFS 18-135 mm STM) 16Gb card fully charged battery. Pushed the Live View button next to the view finder and got "Err 20 Shooting is not possible due to an error. turn the camera off and on again or re-inst...

Thumper by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

registering model numbers

I am attempting to register my new camera & lens online. I've typed in model numbers as they are shown on the cards but page will not accept - shows as invalid.  Submitted without dashes, still did not accept.

Mimi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel EOS T3 12.2 MP

Does anyone know if I can get "prints on canvas", like from Shutterfly?  I'm just curious if this camera has enough megapixels forprints to be put on canvas in larger sizes.  I'm new at photography so if I sound like an idiot, I apologize.

23 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Banding issue

Has anyone else experienced excessive banding on high contrast shots done at ISO 100 on the 7D?  On lower ISOs it will get excessive lines that pretty much destroy the shot.  Have seen some references to it but as near as I can tell Canon has never o...

dstowers by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Auto-off

Hello, I'm looking for an EOS camera which allows to use Live View without any limit of time.Can you help to find some models of the EOS serie which allow this kind of usage? Regards.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements