EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Focal issues with 24-105 L lens on 7D

Recently purchased a 24-105 L lens for my 7D and have found that in many photos are out of focus.  Shot a group yesterday and took over 50 photos.  Although the photos look o.k. when you get up close it seems nothing in the entire photo is sharp.  Is...

Tamiww by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark II focusing problem with action shots

Hi Y'all,I was wondering if y'all could look at a photo I took with my new Mark II and give your input. This is actually a problem that keeps happening. Canon seemed to think that it was a problem with the focusing system based off the information I ...

IMG_2186_edited-1.jpg

Resolved! New to RAW

I have a Rebel T2i and am trying out using RAW. Is there any reason to use the picture style options if I am processing RAW, It looks to me that I can accomplish the same things using RAW. Please explain if I am wrong in this. Thanks Jim

Cole by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dots on pictures

Hi, I have a Canon EOS Rebel T3. When taking pixs, sometimes come out with dot?, even I take care about going on different  temperatures, and how and what can I use to clean lenses???? Thnks

What's the best EOS for video?

Hello, I'm in the market for a new DSLR.  Obviously I want beautiful photos, but the video is almost more important.  I would love to get the 7D, but I'm interested in whether there is a more budget friendly option that is just as good.  What about t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements