EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 40d flash problems

Hi! I am having problems with the flash on my EOS 40d. I get a message saying a incomp. flash or flash's power is turned off. I think this started after another photographer attached his external flash to my camera (no idea what flash he used). What ...

charger for eos rebel

I need a charger for EOS REBEL MOD DS6041. I went to best buy. they show me a travel case the one has like 6-7 adapters the ones I dont need. They told me I have to buy direct from Canon but, I can't find the model of my camera.Too old maybe?? 

Rebel XT DS 126071 does not work

My daughter's rebel xt model DS 126071 stopped working. What replacement camera body will work with the lenses she already has for it?  I want to surprise her for Chriistmas, but I hope I can just purchase a new or refurbished camera that she can use...

Ayanvin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

If you can't download 6D images to iPhone

Just got my 6D last week.  Love it!  Excellent implementation of WiFi to iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).  Only a couple of pushes to establish connection after the first pairing. But, I had a problem at first:  From the iPhone I could control the came...

heyjp by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

What camera to buy?

I have a Cannon rebel and want to upgrade to a low end professional camera. I would like to be in the $1,000/$1,200 range, Everey camera in that range has video capabilities that I don't not want. My logic is why spend money on a feature I do not wan...

BenBizzy by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

THE COMPLETE PARTY RECORDING KIT

Hi there, I want to buy some accesories for my camera.  I need: continuous light, microphone, lense for low light conditions, flash, tripod, batteries..what else? I have some budget about 1500 dlls ...am I missing something? can you give me some advi...

Resolved! video question - 7d

I don't use video very often, but I tried it a couple of times recently while shooting hockey.  It seems to work really well for short periods of time, but if I leave it in video mode in the off position for several minutes (the video off, not the ca...

Fuce by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

20D focus / shut down

My 20D has recently developed a randomly occurring problem.  It seems to be having a problem focusing. When I press the shutter button to focus, the focus moves in and out then stops out of focus and shuts down the camera. The LCD screen is dark and ...

jakebe2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark III shutter count

I've just upgraded to the Mark III.  I've only done three sessions with it and noticed that the image numbers are in the 6000's.  Is that right?  ZX1A5692 is the very first image I took and loaded into my computer.  I appreciate your help!

fslmama by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements