EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shooting video in HDR mode

I shot some video in HDR mode, I didn't download the footage yet. The question that I have is does video recording in HDR mode will produce HDR video footage? Has anyone tried it? and what were the results? Thank you

1DX with Eye-fi

Hi.  New here.  I recently switched from a 5D Mark iii to the 1DX and would like to continue using my Eye-fi card to wirelessly tether.  I bought the CF to SD adapter and have gotten it to work sporadically but I wonder if there's a consistent way to...

mitch236 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1100d or 1200 or Nikon d3300

I am vry new to DSLR world and want to buy a new DSLR but its more confusing than i thought.Right now I am confused between Canon 1100d (T3) and Canon 1200d (T5).I can currently buy Canon 1100d with EF-S 18-55mm ISII Lens Kit for Rs 18000 (299 $) &Ca...

Can a tamron 18-270 lense fit the rebel T5?

I recently received the T5 as a gift and I really loved how the tamron lense 18-270 was easy to use. I tried switching them out but it is to small for my T5. Do they make some sort of converter or something that I can use to attach the lense to my ne...

Tutigirl by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Pictures with flash are dark

Hey all, new here to the forum and to a nice T5i Ive had about a month now. I bought a flash unit for my camera and tried using it off camera in slave mode but all the pictures were dark. Really dark. I tried every setting I could think of but obviou...

Jkountz by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Very slow photo download by USB with canon 6D

Hi,As in topic I have problem with downloading the photos byt the usb. I am using the USB 3.0 port on Windows 8.1. Downlonding 8GB takes a few hours. This is inaceptable.  When I put the SD card directly to the card reader it goes very fast.  BTW my ...

zimo by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements