EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the hell happened to my (video) footage?

I just started shooting with this t3i Canon Camera... I was on the second and most extensive day of shooting for a client. I finally got to my work station to ingest the (video) footage I shot only to discover that the only footage on the SD card was...

JBH by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Crop sensor vs Old Full frame

Hello all,I'm curious if any of you can weigh in on a little predicament I am having:I have had a Canon EOS 350D since 2008, and I am looking to get a new Camera- I do not have tooooo much money at my disposal yet, so I am looking to get something us...

DrWalter by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Red and blue dots on EOS 5D MK2

Greetings! I have a EOS 5D MK2. Recently I have been noticing that there are blue, red and white dots on my pictures taken. The dots are represented all over the image regardless of ISO-speed. Can you esperts have a look at these samples, please? htt...

anjsub by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 650

I have only had this camera 3 months over the last week when I want to check my images after I open the LDC monitor, it flicker on/off for few seconds?then when i press the playback button I only get one image then it goes back to all the info on the...

constructive criticism wanted!

just wanted to see what you guys think of the quality of my new t3is video. I'm brand new to video/photography altogether and just wanted input on the quality/color composition. took me a while to edit the video to my desired liking but think I naile...

sxesrt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1Ds Mk II wireless remote

So like the title says, I have been trying to find a wireless remote that works with the N3 connector and/or hotshoe of my Canon 1Ds Mk II. So far I have tried the following:[Pixel Pro - had high hopes as it was well rated](http://www.amazon.com/gp/p...

CTR01 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements