EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rebel t4i is "stuck/froze" on video.

Help.. my Rebel t4i is stuck on video.  I have tried "rebooting".. taking the battery out, tried getting back to default settings.  My view screen says "Press <camera icon> button to activate movie shooting."  There is a yellow dot with an exclamatio...

ToniG53 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

On a 5D Mark III, when shooting mRAW

On a 5D Mark III, when shooting mRAW, does one give up anything other than resolution? I shoot motocross events most weekends during spring and summer. I have mostly used my 1D Mark IV and have been very happy with results. However, I have had occasi...

Harv by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Aperture/Shutter not adjusting with dial

I am assisting my instructor with his beginning digital class.  This morning I let one of the students borrow my camera to go shooting.  Their assignment was to shoot in manual.  This afternoon I went to do some shooting myselt and now neither the ap...

ISO Limit During Flash

After much research regarding my EOS 60D, I often find the general statement that when operting in Av (or Tv) mode and flash, the camera will meter for the ambiant light and the flash will be set to fill the subject.  Thus, the camera/flash system wi...

Poyer by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon T3i...editing question...lighting

I have a t3i Rebel...and I know how to view a photo, and then zoom it in and move it around on the screen. But for the life of me, I can not figure how to save that image once you get it like you want.  SURELY theres some way of doing that, or what w...

Korrie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements