EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T5i & EFS55-250 f/4-5.6 IS II lens

I purchased the T5i Sunday with the EF-S 18-135 IS lens.  In addition, I purchased the EFS 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS II lens. I only, today, did I put the EFS 55-250 lens on the camera body.  When I put it on autofocus, the lens goes thru a bunch of jerking,...

Resolved! 5d mark 3

When I shoot with my 5d mark 3 at any length of time, for example I shoot at 30 sec, it takes another 30 sec longer for the shot to be view. Never had this problem with my 7d

Canon 5d or 6d?

I presently have a 40d and am considering upgrading.  I think I would be better served with a full frame camera.  However, I can't decide whether to purchase a 6d or 5d.  I think the 6d would meet my needs but, don't want to limit myself and thus am ...

File Names Changed

When my camera (Canon 6D) imports into Lightroom 4, the file names are usually named IMG_#### (whatever number the photo is...) Now when it imports it's called _MG_### - I can't find where to change it back and that missing "I" is bugging me. I'm not...

RCP by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

What the hell happened to my (video) footage?

I just started shooting with this t3i Canon Camera... I was on the second and most extensive day of shooting for a client. I finally got to my work station to ingest the (video) footage I shot only to discover that the only footage on the SD card was...

JBH by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Crop sensor vs Old Full frame

Hello all,I'm curious if any of you can weigh in on a little predicament I am having:I have had a Canon EOS 350D since 2008, and I am looking to get a new Camera- I do not have tooooo much money at my disposal yet, so I am looking to get something us...

DrWalter by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements