EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6D Live view sensor issue?

Taking pictures in Live view mode makes a blue/green line in the bottom of my pictures, just one or two pixels high. Some of the raw converters remove this line automatically. Darktable didn't until I noticed them. Luminance HDR doesn't remove the li...

6d.jpg canon6d.jpg
Peter by Authority
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

6D and light leak?

I took some pictures at ISO >25600 and found a lightspot down in the right corner. I am wondering why just one corner? It is not like the 5DIII:s light leak, because this will appeare in a dark room and always in the same corner. Is it warmer in that...

Peter by Authority
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

"P" setting

I am learning my T4i I just bought. It looks as if you set the dial to "P" it is the same as "Auto" if you leave all the settings as they are (default)?I realize P gives you options whereas Auto doesn't. Thanks

SHRED by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Negative Shots

I have a CanonEOS Rebel T3i and want to shoot in a "Negative" format.  Is this possible?  Seems I read abouth this somewhere...but I could be confused.

RamarBud by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Picture Quality

I purchased an EOS Rebel T3 about 4 months ago after using a friends Rebel for several months. My new camera does not provide the vivid colors similar to the previous Rebel. The sky blues are murky grey, very little contrast, pictures just not vivid....

IMG_0922.JPG
Lchitty by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

canon 5d mark iii metering

Get one stop difference when in manual mode between using viewfinder and using live mode.I tried what ever By disabling or enabling different things but no use.Any idea ?

Rez by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mostly black photos, only upper portion visible

I just bought a Rebel T3 out of the box (not the T3i). Unfortunately, all the photos are completely black except at the top where the photo shows the top of my intended shots. I formatted the memory card on the normal & low settings, & followed the s...

ACorral by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements