EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low audio on mic w/60D

New at DSLR (but old on DV and film) and noted audio on my Canon EOS 60D isn't great. I got a corded lav mic and tried two different methods; first lav into 60D and then used digital recorder by itself. Obviously digital recorder was excellent but th...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DSLR + lens for the beginning

Hi guys,  I like photography and feel I am ready for my first DSLR (I used only Point-an-shoot cameras before). Read a lot of reviews and discussions but things are still not clear for me which camera and lens to get. My budget is around $1500. I am ...

bersjia by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

6D Wi-Fi + EOS Utility

Is there a way that I can automatically transfer every image snap, without having to execute the command on EOS Utility? Knowing that WFT modules on 5D that FTP mode can do this, but 6D onboard Wi-Fi is pretty useless. Also I realise if I shoot RAW+J...

andychin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Software Reinstall

I bought in EOS Rebel T3i back in December 2013.  The software for the device was installed on my C: drive until this morning.  I uninstalled the software and then reinstalled on my drive (since my C: drive is running out of space).  Now, when I try...

EOS 6D wifi -> multiple connections?

I recently baught a 6D and have managed to download the photos to a smartphone (LG G2) through EOS Remote. However, a second device, be it Galaxy S2 or S5, cannot find the camera. Is there any limitation to the wifi connection? Thanks!

cosmos by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New 7D2 AF's aperture, f5.6 or f8?

I've been reading and seeing conflicting reports on what aperture the New Canon 7D Mark II AF will still work. I've searched and searched but I've seen nothing in writing from Canon. It's either f5.6 or f8---- really hoping it's f8. Can someone assis...

XL5555 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS D30 - Bad Image Colouring

Hello All! This is my first post so please be kind!  I recently purchased a second hand Canon EOS D30 and have an issue with the images that it is producing. I have attached a few sample images. Does it look like a hardware or software issue? Do you ...

Bad Image 1 Bad Image 2
JR-D30 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 5D Mark III - Serial Number EXIF Error

Hi, I just enquired of PhaseOne as to why their DAM & RAW processor does not show the Camera Serial Number and I received the following reply: "The simple reason for this is that the 5DmkIII does not write it in the standard EXIF data which the 5D an...

AiDon by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements