EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 60D - Does it have AF-Assist Beam?

Hey everyone. I have been researching everywhere. I am pretty sure I am staring at my AF-Assist beam and I have it turned on in the settings. But for the life of me no matter what setting I put it on it does not fire if that is the case. I made sure ...

Help my 70D on the fritz!!!!

Two days ago my 70D stopped recordning images on normal mode where I snap the pic looking through the viewfinder.  The image is left black but the numbering and ISO setting show in the corners.  However, it works fine live mode.  I switched out SD ca...

60D- USB Splitter compatibility

Hi!I'm 100% a Videographer, I use my 60D for film shoots and coperate events and suchlike i dont even know the first thing about taking a photo with it, irrelevant information but a nice opener non the less. Now, what I'd like to know is, because i h...

Weird Pixel issue

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR with 18-55mm STM Lens and I'm experiencing a weird pixel issue. When I go into film mode, I have a red pixel in the middle of my screen and I just can't get rid of the darn thing. I've tried sensor cleansing a...

Broldin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank LCD screen on my Cannon EOS 5DMK III

Yesterday whilst viewing images my LCD screen went blank meaning i could not view images or change settings as nothing appears!! Anyone had anything similar happen and if so what was the outcome, im thinking i may have knocked something or pressed so...

butzee by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T3i - Video Problem

I am aware of the 29:59 or 4GB limit but I can't get the camera to record longer that 10ish mintues. I have a Sandisk Extreme Class 10 32gb card that does 80MB download speed. I have adjusted all the video quality settings in the camera so that I do...

20D Going Ghost?

I have  canon 20D and just this past weekend i was shooting a concert when all of a sudden my function buttons stopped working. The camera is still completely operable but im unable to change my ISO and any other "Main" function. Anyone have any reco...

Resolved! 70D changed sequence numbers from 6.. to 5...

Month old 70D was issuing sequnce numbers OK in August 31  in the 600 range but on September 2  (the next time I used the camera) the sequence numbers changed to 5000. I manually changed the date to October but the sequence numbers remained in the 50...

bob70D by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements