EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some questions about focusing while filming

So recently I've been planning on filming a snowboarding video with my T2i although I'm not completely sure how I am going to keep focus on the other rider. I'll be on a snowboard following another snowboarder and I won't be able to keep my eyes on t...

Control 600EX-RT using 70D

Hi. Since Speedlite 600EX-RT wireless use 2.4Ghz frequency and 70D has wireles built-in (which works on 2.4Ghz too), is possible to trigger 600EX-RT using only 70D?  No the light way, but radio way. Tks

jmaurin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS REBEL 4Ti, Screen Scrables

Hello Team, I have a Canon 4Ti, currently running the current 1.0.4 Firmware. the issue is that the screen has scattered, multi colured, distorted lines while using it in live mode. these lines appear when i power on the camera and could see them on ...

Camera Bag recommendations?

I just purchased a 6D, 600EXT Speedlight, 16-35 f2.8l, 24-70 2.8l and 70-200 2.8l. Can someone please recommend an appropriate camera bag for my equipment? I'm leaning towards a messenger style shoulder bag. I want it to be inconspicuous, weather res...

T1i creates unreadable videos

Videos created are not viewable on the camera and when uploaded to my computer the files are not playable"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress t...

C mount Cin Lens with T3i

Im looking for a inexpensive TV/Cin lens to use with my Canon T3i for shooting video. I have found a Tokina TV Lens 12.5 - 75mm f/1.2 C - mount  and was wondering if I can use it on my T3i. I have used other lens on my camera with adapters and or ext...

dbobbgf by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Original Canon EOS that came out in 2004

I have the original EOS DSLR that came out in 2004.  It's working ok, just slowing down.  I want to buy a new Canon and was wondering if the original lens, the 18 to 55, would fit a newer camera.  I also have a Tamron zoom lens I got back in 2006 or ...

seagal by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements