EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! T5i Viewfinder Autofocus seems to be off

I recently purchased a Rebel t5i, and I'm having trouble with the viewfinder autofocus.  This is especially evident with a fast lens, like the EF 50mm f/1.4 I just bought for video work. If I auto-focus through the viewfinder (phase detection) with a...

clough42 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i Choppy/Stutter Video

Hey - New to this forum and hoping someone has an answer that seems completely elusive... I have a Canon T3i. We just finished shooting a corporate video and when we imported all of the shots into Adobe PremierePro, the shots came out choppy and stut...

40D focusing issue

My 40D will not focus with the center point or the top three other points. The other focus points work fine. The confirmation light in the view finder (when using the 4 bad focusing points) just keeps flashing and never confirms focus. The other focu...

shybull by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T5i Av mode

When in Av mode, it doesn't matter what my f-stop is, the shutter speed is really slow and my picture is all white.  Manual and Tv mode work just fine. This is a new problem.  Has anyone else experienced this? I was hoping for some feedback before I ...

Resolved! t4i battery recharge

I purchased a reconditioned T4i almost 2 years ago and love it. My only complaint is the noise form the autofocus during video, but that wasn't why I bought it; I wanted to take good pictures of the dogs, and our exploits with them. This may seem lik...

Lens busy

I purchased a reconditioned T4i almost 2 years ago and love it. My only complaint is the noise form the autofocus during video, but that wasn't why I bought it; I wanted to take good pictures of the dogs, and our exploits with them. A couple of month...

Buying recommendations

I'm new to cameras and would really like one that can take close up shots quickly. I have a 6 month old who's always on the move and most of my photos of him are blurry. Any recommendations on a camera that can doing this? I'm thinking one with the r...

anikeri by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading from T5i to T6i

Newbie here.  Does anyone know where I could potentially trade-in my T5i body for a T6i body?  Or a reliable place to sell it?  I've only had it since last October and haven't used it all that much.  I just really want a wi-fi capable dslr camera!  T...

lmh321 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements