EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! T4i GPS

I just purchased a Canon T4i. I am looking to purchase a GPS of it. What are the Pros & Cons to it?

cpc1 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! External Flash

Canon T5i Users manual makes reference only to speedlite external flash.  Is Vivitar SF3000 external flash compatible with T5i - camera says not compatible.  

SD Card

Does anyone know what's the fastest SD card my Canon 60D Crop sensor Camera is capable of handling???  My manual is not specific about this.  It only recommends a minimum my Camera should use.  I want to get the fastest card my camera is capable of u...

jazzman1 by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Good wrist strap?

Hey canon community,   I'm in search of either a snap on wrist strap or neck strap as I do both film and photography and whenever I do film (I have a slider dolly), the factory neck strap always gets in my way. So now, I'm trying to find an easily de...

6D Video Frame Rate

Hi all, I'm much more experienced in still photography than I am at videography, but this weekend I'm shooting a music video for a band that I have done some work for in the past.  Our goal for one of the sections is to use my 580exII flash in strobo...

Resolved! 5D Mark III Exposure Compensation

Hi All, Background I just started shooting high school sports for a local publication and to make things as simple and fast and easy as possible I use the following setting in the manual mode. Camera SettingsShutter Speed 1/1000 to freeze the actionA...

Using the LCD screen

I have recently purchased a scope and adapter, and I'm trying to digiscope.  I have a Canon 7D and would like to use my LCD screen as my veiwfinder.  As instructed in the manual, I push the Start/Stop button, but nothing happens.  Is there some other...

EOS Rebel XS

I  have an EOS Rebel XS which is about 4 years old. I just use it mainly for family activities. It takes good pictures and I'm quite satisfied with it but my lens just stopped working. I was looking into the ef-s 24mm pancake lens to replace it. Is t...

JanVic by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera saying busy and won't take pictures

Hello everyone. I need your help. I am an amateur photographer from Bangladesh. I am using a cannon 70D with EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens.I need to know how many pictures I can take in a day.How many shutter count is too much in a day.I faced a ...

Resolved! Ideas for someone who has weak arms

Hi. I just received my canon rebel and I love it. My problem is that I have a form of muscular dystrophy and it is hard for me to hold the camera up and work the lens at the same time. Does anyone have any ideas about maybe a style of harness  that w...

lynda1619 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements