EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T3i battery pack

I have purchased 2 new battery packs (different brands) in the past week and they are not holding a charge. I have charged them for a minimum of 24 hours. My camera is only 2 years old. Is this a known problem? Is there a fix?

Why does my Rebel t5 1200D say "BUSY"???

I am totally new to using this camera (had a point-and-shoot before) and cannot figure out why it keeps saying "BUSY" and will not take a photo. I find the tech manual extremely difficult to learn from ~ this is NOT my only question, either!

suze by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60D silent option seems random

Have a Canon 60D and relatively new to DSL's. My manual says that there's a silent format which offers 3 different camera click sounds,1,2 and 3 with 3 being normal. However when I try to make it quieter, it seems to be random.  The manual really doe...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting to know my 5D Mark II.

I want to understand more about my 5D Mark II and how it works.  I have read the manual which is very basic and done some searching on you tube for tutorials.  Can anyone recommend where I might find more in depth tutorials so I can understand the co...

looking at picture

I have taken a photo about an hour ago, and when I went to look at the screen says busy, the camera has done this before however has only stayed on for a few seconds l, this time however it has stayed for over and hour. I can't look at photos or turn...

T1i (500D) LCD cuts out intermittently

Hi, In a nutshell, my LCD doesn't work more than 90% of the time. I was on a trip to the mountains and half way through the shutter started firing at random. I pulled the battery and put a fresh one in later that evening. It seemed to come on intermi...

ickybuck by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements