EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original Canon EOS that came out in 2004

I have the original EOS DSLR that came out in 2004.  It's working ok, just slowing down.  I want to buy a new Canon and was wondering if the original lens, the 18 to 55, would fit a newer camera.  I also have a Tamron zoom lens I got back in 2006 or ...

seagal by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

rebelxt

I need any related downloads for my pc (windows 7 64bit) so .. My canon rebelxt was a gift and they don't have any disc's that came with it.

kevo50 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera not reading card

My 8 month old Eos 70D has decided "Card Cannot Be Accessed".  The only suggestion I can find for a solution is to format the card in the camera, but I cannot do this because of the error.  I suppose it will be a warranty repair but it is concerning ...

liamg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading

Hi everyone! I've been using a t3i for the past four years and want to upgrade but not sure what to get. I love macro and I want to get into more bird/nature photography. I'm thinking of getting the telephoto lens 400mm 5.8. Any suggestions as to whi...

aq1234 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Buyers Anxiety

I don't know why but I just can't hit the button to buy a new camera. Any advice is appreciated. I can spend about $3000 but I always fear the high priced one that I can afford is not always the best for my needs. I really am a multipurpose kind of u...

mgcameron by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D use Bluetooth receiver for Mic Input

I am looking for an inexpensive way to connect a wireless microphone to the EOS 6D. I am thinking that I can connect a small Bluetooth receiver to the Mic input of the EOS 6D. The Bluetooth Recevier has a 35mm plug to be connected to a speaker. I am ...

SGFFX by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

7d

I am looking for a good tripod for my 7d. It needs to be a veritable Tonka toy and at least 73 inches tall. Anyone have any recommendations?

mhicks10 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements