EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! D60 remote sensor

I'm just getting familiar with an EOS D60 and can't get the remote sensor to respond to a wireless Amazon compatible remote control. The remote control battery tests out strong. The only way I can get the D60 to fire on "remote" is to press the shutt...

LesWurse by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

verticle white lines in playback monitor

I shot a few images with my 7D and noticed during playback the monitor had multiple vertical white lines on the lcd screen. When I zoomed the image in, the lines disappeared. I have not downloaded the images to my computer yet. The lines do not appea...

Barn.jpg
chris160 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash Adaptor

I have a Canon EOS, and when I turn on the flash adaptor and try to take a picture, it just stops and says "BUSY" with a flash symbol next to it. I'm missing a lot of pictures and its really frustrating, please help!p.s. i'm not sure what the exact m...

fiction by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T3 Buttons not functioning

When i turn on the camera, the date and time screen appear. I can only move past this screen by lightly pressing the shutter button. None of the other buttons work and I can't navigate through any of the menus in order to do a reset. Can someone tell...

T4i Black screen. What's Wrong?

It turns on, all the menu functions work. But if you try to take a photo or video or press the Live View button, it just gives you a black screen.I made a Youtube video about it.Forgot to mention 2 things.1. The seller informs me it was working when ...

alan1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple 6D Camera access through wifi ?

We do event photography coverage. so we have to do instant printing. normally we do removing camera's memory cards and copy all the pictures and print it. That is very difficult thing. I have tried to connect multiple camera (see picture) and Canon's...

dlsr network.jpg
nadun911 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements