EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New refurbished T5i

My T5i arrived the other day and have a question about the ISO. When I change the ISO on my SX40hs, andam looking at the LED screen, it is VERY obvious when I change the ISO. On the T5i, it is barely obvious. AlthoughI do realize these are two quite ...

azspots by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Viewfinder

I can't see an image in my canon Eos Rebel T5 viewfinder till I take the picture . New to the canon family and a general newbie in photography. Please help , I think using the viewfinder would make better photos

Canon 5D III Tethering

We shoot studio photography using our 5d III which previously has worked perfectly. We have been using Lightroom 5 on Windows 7 and Windows 8 devices via a USB 2.0 cable. We recently upgraded to a new laptop running Windows 10 with USB 3.0 ports. We ...

Canon Rebel t5

I received a Rebel t5 for Christmas. May I use micro sd cards with adapter in it? It came with two regular size sd cards-an 8g and a 32g. Thanx in advance.

Bren by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Copyright notice oddity

All Canon midrange and high-end cameras allow you to provide a character string to be incorporated as a copyright notice in the Exif data of every picture the camera takes. A selection of ASCII characters is provided for use in forming the notice; bu...

memory card between two cameras

So I was filming videos on the canon eos1200d and the battery ran out, so while it was charging I took the memory card out and put it into the eos700d and started to film videos on there but when my 1200d had finished charging and I put the memory ca...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements