EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Clarity on AF vs Liveview

I have a new Rebel T5 EOS 1200D. I've been trying it out and to me it seems that the AF through the viewfinder is very soft/blurry. The Liveview is crisp and great, but it is slower to adjust and get the shot ready for certain types of photography. I...

IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0294.JPG
Gator by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70d Pictures look burnt or pixelated

I have a Canon 70d that is about 6 months old. I mostly use the standard 18-55 that came with it or my 50mm 1.8. This problem seems to occur no matter which one I use!!! I hope it is simply a setting, but I'm not sure which setting. Plus, the image a...

IMG_6865.JPG IMG_6671.JPG
NickATX by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Data write speeds...

I'm about to purchase a new CF card for my EOS-1...  The newer cards are very fast write speeds, but my question centers around the camera write speed.  Should I spend the money on a new state of the art CF card or use the older slower speed CF cards...

gparvan by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash for Rebel XT

I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT and need to buy a flash attachment. The built in flash is no longer adequate. I am an amateur and know very little about flashes. Any help or reference links would be appreciated. Thanks

"Cannot playback image" on EOS Rebel T3

Hello, All: I've had this camera for about eighteen months, using the Dane-Elec 4 GB memory card supplied with the camera.  Until going on a recent vacation, both have worked flawlessly.  After shooting numerous photos this time, when I tried to revi...

How do I keep 5D MKII HDMI feed on?

I've been attempting to use my 5d mkII and 7d as vdo cams, utilizing their hdmi outs into hdmi>hd-sdi converters to run to a multi-cam vdo switcher (multiple vdo cams are being used, as well).  The 5d/7d cams stay on, and while I can't see they're fe...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements