EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t3i battery dies when camera is off

Twice now I pulled my T3I out of my camera bag turned it on and the battery was dead.  The first time I thought I might of left it on but this time I know for a fact that is was off. I have version 1.0.2 the camera is new I got it may 22 2014. from c...

poleman by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Lacking Menu options on 5 D 3.

I recently bought a used Canon 5 D Mark III that had been used for doing mainly video work.  However I am missing multiple pages of menu options.  Would this be fixed with a firmware update.  (I am not sure what version is on the camera because it wo...

Nubie-8 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 70D Time format

i set the date and time on my 70D but i absolutley cannot find a way to set the clock to a 12 hour clock instead of a 24 hour clock , how can i do this , thank you Bill

Billson1 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio question

Am I able to connect my Zoom H4N from the headphone/line output into the Canon EOS 70D mic input.  If so what should I be concerned with ? I will be shooting music videos of live bands.

rjbee by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i Screen issues

first off, I am. I got this came about two years ago just to take pictures of family vacations and my babies. It is been working great, but I haven't used it in about a month. I got it out today to take pictures and the screen seems to be malfunction...

My camera refuses to take pictures

Hello... I am a youtuber and in the middle of shooting my camera turned itself off. It said the card was full but when i checked it was no photos or videos. I tried to delete the pictures it said it had but it still wont work.. What can i do?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements