EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New T6s - I love it!

Got it yesterday - shot my grandson's baseball game yesterday afternoon.  Over 1250 shots with a 55-250. I love this camera - From the pitch until batter crossing 1st base is about 5-7 second. The T6s fires 25-35 shots within that time.  Area focus, ...

EOS Rebel T5 Discontinue Date

I've been teaching a photography class here in Atlanta and use the Rebel T5 as the standard intro camera for students who sign up. With the T6i and T6s coming out soon, does anybody know when the T5 will stop being made?

antbutty by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CF Adapter

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I just joined this forum.I have a Rebel XT that uses a CF card. I have looked at upgrading to a newer camera, but do not have a need to get a new one. I use mine only for family and travel pictures.I wou...

DadRob by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

T2i Endless Sensor Cleaning

Hello, A few months back, I went to use my Canon T2i for the first time in a long time. The sensor cleaning icon appeared and the camera was unresponsive. After a considerable amount of time (10-15 minutes), the cleaning stopped, and I was able to ta...

black spot on the view finder

Dear all :I need your help .I am using Canon 70D. It's only 1 month old. I just recognise a black spot on the view finder. What is the problem? How to remove it. It that any problem? please let me know.Thanks in advancesincerelyAl Amin

card's write protect switch is set to lock

hello i have canon 600d /rebel t3i today i see my camera set error on LCD : card's write protect switch is set to lock thats not sd card problem ,cuz i test with 4 difrent sd card ,even i have this error ,without sd card .... please help me dude ,tha...

canon eos 6d: dark images

Hi, I was shooting in manual with my camera (canon eos 6d) and a friend was shooting the same subject at the same time on the same settings as me (iso, shutter speed and aperture), but her images appeared much brighter on her viewfinder - any ideas w...

Skye by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharpness of Moving Subjects Indoors

So I was a wedding photographer for years and shot square format using lots of different techniques both indoors and outdoors. The subject rarely moves unless dancing. So there was lots that can be done.   Now, I shoot a Mark4 and a Mark3 but mostly ...

mgrabow by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 650D Continuous shooting issue

Hi all, I've registered to this community hoping that someone could help me around the continuous shooting on my Canon EOS 650D. The camera can only process 3 to 4 shots at 5 fps (as it should be), but right after that the burst rate slows down signi...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements