EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5DS and 24-70mm f4L IS Lens

I took some additional  test shots with the 5DS and 24-70mm lens on a tripod with IS turned off.  I took essentially the same shot at f8, 11, 16, and 22 in order to evaluate the sharpness of the overall image.  Here is a down-sampled version of the s...

JoeDavid by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

camera LCD vs raw on pc monitor, color cast

Dear all, I have this doubt about my 5D mk ii. The image displayed by the camera LCD is very different in comparison to the file dislapyed by DPP on my monitor. I did not a calibration , but I tried also a couple of other monitors just in case. The d...

progster by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! All three 5DrS crop factors yield 60mb+ fies

It would seem reasonable that when one chooses to create a cropped image on the 5Drs,  the smaller scene should still fill up the viewfinder to produce a good view of the subject.   It would also be expected that a cropped image would result in a sma...

lmhunter by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen not turning on, help!

Hi All,I recently purchased a rebel T2i at a yard sale. I just have the body, battery, and charger at this point. I charged the batter all the way, and the camera appears to power up (flash goes off, shutter clicks, lights up green in the viewfinder)...

Gvtv44 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Yosemite OSX & EOS

Hello, I recently upgraded my Macbook Air to Yosemite.  Now my EOS utility for my Canon Kiss X2 is not available and I know that I can go and download an update from the Canon site (selecting the one for the Mavericks OSX).  Here is the problem:  It ...

Shutter speed between 25 and 30 seconds

HI! I have a 5D Mark iii and have been shooting the Milky Way. I would like to be able to set the camera to shutter speeds between 25 and 30 seconds...like for example 27 seconds. Is there a setting to change? On my camera, it jumps from 25 to 30 sec...

mbkona by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements