EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Sharpness of my 7d Mark II

Hello Guys, I bought a 7d Mark Ii last year and started to learn photography since then. However when compared with those photos on the 7d Mark ii review articles or videos, I always feel mine are less sharp than them. By sharp I mean when they zoom ...

kshark343 by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera is not taking pictures.

I have an older EOS Digital Rebel, I use solely for photographing beads and jewelry. I was in the middle of a shoot today. I powered the camera off momentarily, and when I came back, my next shots did not show up on the screen. The camera behaved as ...

bexbeads by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why are these photos blurry?

I have a Canon Rebel T3i. I have taken a number of group photos w/tripod, w/o tripod, w/flash, w/o flash, various apertures, many on automatic mode. All on autofocus. All of them come out fuzzy, especially the people on the ends. The attached might l...

IMG_1424.jpg

re: 5DmkII flash preview

Can somebody tell me whether the Canon 5DmkII has a "flash preview" button -- ie. a quick preview that boosts the image brightness in Live View to allow you to check for focus without changing the ISO, shutter and aperture settings, which presumably ...

derekmok by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Aperture control in SCN

When using SCN - backlight on my T6i, the camera seemed to control the aperture. It was stuck at 7.1-8. I had selected ISO 100 rather than allowing auto ISO selection. How do I lower the aperture to increase depth of field in backlight mode? thanks m...

Resolved! t6s - setting picture style sharpness

Greetings,   I have a newly acquired t6s, and have a couple of questions that perhaps the community could help to answer. For this thread, I see that I have the ability to change Picture Style details, such as Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation, and the...

Michae1f by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

t6s - Image Quality inquiry

Greetings,   I have recently acquired a t6s, and have a question concerning Image Quality. I can naturally select between L 24M 6000x4000 (presumably Large) reduced L, M 11M 3984x2656 (presumably medium), reduced M. I'm wondering what changes when sw...

Michae1f by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements