EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! tamron

helloi have a canon eos 350 and a tamron lensthe lens fits and auto focus works but zoom does not work auto and maualdoes this happen when the lens is a nikonits funny the lens says iz is for canon but has af in lens name ah the lens is a tamron af70...

raytenna by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i turning on trouble

Brand new T6i (creator´s kit). Just a week trying it out. It was working fine first 5 days but now it has a problem: when turning it on it takes a while to start working. It´s arbitrary: sometimes it starts 15 seconds aften putting the dial "on" some...

Resolved! Is there digital zoom on the Canon Rebel T5?

I realize there is optical zoom by twisting the lens on my Canon Rebel T5, but I like digital zoomed shots as well. My older Powershot had both optical and digital zoom shooting. I expected the Rebel T5 to have both as well. I need to be able to zoom...

CG-580 charger problem

I have two CG-580 chargers for my old 40D/5D cameras. I just discovered that one of them is working perfectly well. It will charge the BP 511A batteries with no problem at all. It will blink once, twice and thrice accordingly and then a solid orange ...

lly3988 by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon rebel t5 display is blank

Hello! I have been using my camera (Canon Rebel T5) with no problem for the last week. However, today the LCD screen is not working. I tried moving a bit the rubber eyecup as I read in one discussion that it might block the display off sensor, but it...

Resolved! T5i firmware question

Hello everyone,My 700d (T5i) still has the original firmware 1.1.1. I see that the most recent version is 1.1.4. I have also found a 1.1.3 version, but not a version 1.1.2.Am I correct in assuming that I should not update 1.1.1 directly to 1.1.4 but ...

DS6041 CF card pin assembly part info needed

I have an older Rebel EOS DS6041.  The CF card pins are broken off.  I can't seem to find the part anywhere.  There are many assemblies for Rebels out there but they all specify differeent model cameras.  Does anyone know the canon PN for this or wha...

altvwb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements