EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T4i not taking pics in manual mode

I have a problem with my camera taking pictures through the viewfinder in the manual, aperature or shutter speed modes. It will only take a viewfinder photo in any of the automatic settings.If I turn on live view I can take a manual photo that way bu...

Line showing up in Rebel T5 photos

Hey all! I was taking photos of my kiddo today, and when I got home, I noticed that this line was showing up in any photo that I took NOT in auto mode. I cleaned all of my lenses (which are all Canon brand) and the sensor, and this line is still show...

"card error"

I have a Canon EOS 70D and I'm getting a "card error" message when trying to use my camera.  I've tried a couple cards and cleaning the contact points on my lens and battery, which was suggested in my hunt for answers.  Can someone suggest something ...

Marilyn1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

M5 connecting to eos utility

Hello I cant seem to be able to connect my Canon M5 to my mac book to run the eos utility also does the bluetooth and wirelees function work with an mac book or  Ipad? thank you

Mars by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to my MAC

super SLR newbie here. Bought myself EOS rebel T6 and I put in my USB port and nothing is happening. USB port is working because I have  had other things plugged in before. I downloaded EOS utility but i cant get connected. Dont know what I am doing ...

mcg77 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 7D Mark ii and W-E1

I'm  new here, but not new to Canon products.  I purchased the W-E1 with a lot of assumptions having used an eye-fi card years ago.  I assumed that I would still have control over my camera and the pictures I would be taking with transfer to my iPad....

Canon 70D Wi-Fi?

I connected my Canon 70D to my laptop via wifi twice. But the last dozen times I tried, my computers wifi goes out and I have to reboot. And no addet the steps, I can't connect. Afte the first set up. What steps are needed to connect again?Do we stil...

RooDog by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS RebelX - options for upgrading

Hi All! I was just given a Canon EOS RebelX.  This is a 35mm camera and came with a 35-80 lens. Questions:  Other than buying a new body, is there a way to turn this into a digital camera? Also, will the lens on this camera work on a Canon EOS Rebal ...

dmk56 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pop Flash Issues

Hello everyone! I currently own an used Canon t3i, and it is an amazing camera that suits me very well. But recently I decided to get started on flash photography, and realized that my camera's flash pops up, fires, but the image is still very dark. ...

Canon Eos Rebel T6 Video export

I received a Canon EOS Rebel T6 for Christmas. I've had an easy time exporting photos from my Camera to my IPhone but the Canon connect app will not let me export videos onto my phone. How can I get videos from my camera to my phone?

avad by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements