EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Eos Rebel T6 Video export

I received a Canon EOS Rebel T6 for Christmas. I've had an easy time exporting photos from my Camera to my IPhone but the Canon connect app will not let me export videos onto my phone. How can I get videos from my camera to my phone?

avad by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Focus Cases

I'm shooting with the Canon 5D 3 and the Canon 70-200 2.8 lens. I have the lens set to 1.2m-infenity, AF, stabilizer on and mode 2. I'm shooting some youth basketball. I'm confused when it comes to which AF case is best to use when shooting something...

External Mic Fail

Hi,I used a Canon M3 to make a video and stuck inside a mic but now looking back all the audio is fuzzy sounds.  I really can't have my audio not work and I didn't realize that the mic would mess up the sound.  Any chance there's a way that the camer...

Adapting an Olympus film lens to a Rebel T6

New to the rebel community here, I received it as a gift.  I have seen T6, T6i, T6s so unclear on the differences among them so forgive me if this is a dumb question.  Just don't want to waste my money if something is not meant for my camera. On the ...

t3ijbp by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

1200d doesn't work

Hello I've had problems with my canon eos 1200d (18-55mm lens) and I've posted here earlier, here. Anyways, the problem was that my camera doesn't take normal pictures anymore. I've tried everything and it takes completely white photos. Sometimes it ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements