EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggested memory card for 80D?

Hi all! I recently stepped up to the 80D, from having and using a T3 for four years. Previous to that, I used a Powershot A710IS. Needless to say, I'm excited! However, the camera store from which I bought my new "baby" sold me a couple Delkin memory...

TanBrae by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DSLR that saves direct to MacBook

Hi everyone,Im looking for a sub £3000==/$300 DSLR Camera which I can have plugged into my MacBook (via USB) using the EOS Utility which I know can be used to change camera settings and take photos from the Mac as the Camera will be on a Tripod. Is t...

Resolved! 550D: No "time zone" option in menu

Hello fellow Canon users! I need to change the time zone on my camera, but after having gone through all the possible menu items a dozen times, I can't seem to find the "time zone" option. Am I simply blind or do I need to tweak some setting? I am us...

After shooting it show busy

After showing busy no others option works till i reset ...after reset trying to took photo but same result.....I bought the camera 2.5 months back....Today i bought new sd card but same result ....but if i try for video its work ...only still photo o...

Parvez by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T6i zoom

For the past year, I have been using a Canon SX510. It was a great camera to learn about aperture, ISO and different settings and I am really good with it taking a lot of wildlife zoom shots and great shots of the moon. However, I wanted a step up, s...

CAK by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

getting a streak in pictures of moon

new to using a camera but I got a canon t5 and last night I went to take a picture of the moon and each time I took a picture of the moon it had a streak of light go down it idk what's up exactly but I would like to know so I can fix it,

IMG_0154[1].JPG

iTR AF on 1 Dx

Interested in opinions from 1 DX users on the forum, I've asked the question on another forum and received little feedback so thought I'd try here. The main difference between the 5D3 and 1Dx AF systems is the intelligent tracking option (as well as...

KingEyre by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! beginer to photography

I have a cannon eos 7D mk 11. All was well till I changed my SD card since then it will not format I have tried another new card and it is the same. Help what am I doing wrong.

wallace1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements