EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with continuous shutter

Hello. I have a canon 5d mark IV . I’m using different lense for photography. I mostly used tamron 150-600 telephoto lens. I’m facing problems with continuous shutter though my camera is set to ai servo, also set to multiple shot . And after each nor...

Messed up photos

I recently got a Canon EOS Rebel T6 and for a while the photos would transfer easily to my MacBook Pro, but latley it takes longer for them to transfer and when they do, it is messed up. You cannot see the photo at all. I wiish i could include an exa...

Camranger vs Canon Connect

What are some difference between Camranger vs Canon Connect? Is it necessary really to get Camranger if Canon Connect does the same thing? Does Canon Connect also do liveview streaming of video recording onto an iPad? You see, I have a Canon 7D (whic...

adamend by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark IV C-Log Bit Depth

My 5D Mark IV has Canon Log (c-log) installed which I'm playing around with. I downloaded the Canon supplied Look Up Tables (LUTs) and I'm trying to understand the provided files. The 5D MKIV falls under the Gamma Transfer 1D LUT (Group 3) which prov...

sseganti by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Maximum size SD card for T5i?

Is there a maximum size SD card that a T5I can take/read?    I did some google searches and all I can see is questions of people asking "what is the best sd card?"  .  I'm simply looking to know if there is a limitation on size?  512GB?  1TB? 

Not very important but interesting

I was in a camera store on Saturday and asked if they had hot-shoe covers for my 70D and they had so I bought one. On Sunday I tried to take a photo with the built-in flash just as fill in but the flash would not deploy, I tried every mode to get it ...

peterl by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

T2i Viewfinder Exposure Issue

this all of a sudden appeared for me after restarting my camera. I've taken almost 45,000 images through the camera over the years. I am actually getting ready to sell it and all of a sudden my exposure indicator in the viewfinder looks all bizarre. ...

Capture.JPG
parafly9 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements