EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitrate

Hi. I have been shooting video on my Canon Legria camcorder which has a bitrate of 24mbps shootinf at 1920x1080i 25fps. I recently recorded some footage on my Canon 7D Mk2 and feel the video image quality is far better. I shoot ALL-I 25fps. Having us...

stevemv by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Audio Manually??

Hi guys Tommy from Jersey here. I just got my first DSLR a Canon T5I and I am using it for my youtube videos.My question is will the manual audio levels that I set still be functional while in AUTO mode for shooting video?I run a Takstar mic and real...

M5 Camera Connect how to push photos

Hi,  Does anyone know if camera connect has the ability to push photos directly to ios each time I press the shutter button? If so, can you explain? If not, does snyone know an app to do so? Thank you very much.  

lmancke by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1DX MK II - Video

Hi All, I have had my 1DX for awhile now and yesterday I decided to shoot some video with it.  There ended up being 3 MP4 files that it created. My question is which Canon software will recognize this file format to let me edit and merge them togethe...

Sync Voltage PC-Socket

There is some confusion about the max safe sync voltage. The cameras owners manuals is not clear on this matter leaving some to believe that the 250v (on newer DLSRs) is only safe for the PC socket with the hotshoe still at 6v like the older cameras....

Resolved! 5D mark IV issues

Hello everyone, I bought my 5D markIV few weeks ago. It worked fine for few days and then I started having issues with functionality. I cant see complete menu options. It is not even showing me reset option so I can reset it. I cant see gallery pictu...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements