EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is wrong with my camera???

i have canon 100d i have had it for years now. but now the pictures come out faded, no colors, lifeless. i didnt drop it. it was outdoors good lighting. what does this mean. like an old cell phone camera. it sucks. please advise.  thank you very much

IMG_5203.JPG
htc8p by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutter count question

Does anyone in the forum know how I can determine the shutter count I have logged on my T3i? The camera is still going strong without any problems at all (except for a few dead pixels that appear as tiny red spots in some images). I am mostly just cu...

Pozo by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

5d IV Focal Plane Tilt?

My questions first: Is it possible that my 5d IV sensor got tilted inside the camera due to a moderate drop? And has ayone had this happen/have any estimate on what it may cost to fix through CPS?  The issue: when shooting primes wide upen (i.e. 50mm...

Read Noise

Anybody know what the Readout noise is for the Canon T1i? I do astrophotographghy and one of the programs I am trying to learn to control my equipment is asking for the Readout Noise of my camera. Thanks

Resolved! Rebel T6I Error message SD card

I have a problem with my camera Rebel T6i - That no longer recognizes my SD card ? It is indicated at the botom of the screen ERR    ISO A  ???? Thats it with all my SD card ? What's happening ?

Martinriv by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Product photography canon 700d

Hi all, my my wife has started working for a company  on some product photography but is struggling to get the perfect image. Can someone help to get the best image for her. The image is still not sharp and the image of the product and the background...

Herbz100 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Coordinating Images for an Event

I am shooting group photos for a dance event soon, and I will have a lot of images to keep up with, and I am unfamiliar with most of the people. I have an EOS T5i.  Is there a way I can assign images to certain people by say, entering their names?  I...

AF problems EOS 5D mk III

Hi folks,I've been taking everyday pictures for a while now with my EOS 5D mk III, but when I try to take fast photos in the moment they get blurry and AF doesn't perform as I wish. It works fine when holding in the "take picture"-button a little and...

Lundmark by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking into full frame

Good Evening EveryoneI'm new to the Canon world and very excited to be apart of the Canon community.I started out with a Nikon D90 and decided to upgrade to a full-frame camera.I hope I don't come across as an obnoxious newbie, but I figured the best...

Noka by Apprentice
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements