EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel Xt Problem

Hi! I just got a Canon Rebel XT and I can't figure out how to transer the photos. I don't have to original cord so I bought one that connects it to my Macbook Pro via USB. I have the MAC OS Sierra 10.12.6 version on my computer. My computer doesn't r...

madib681 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Built in flash malfunction

I have a T5i that I just bought over the summer. Just now it started doing something that I really do not like and I need to know what my next steps should be. In any mode that uses the onboard flashUsing Auto-FocusUsing any and all lenses (kit lens,...

Rebel T6s - White Balance

Hello!   I've always used the basic white balance settings (shade, sun, etc.) and just decided to switch over to manually setting it myself with kelvins. Only thing is that I can't find that anywhere on the T6s - is it there? Is it possible to do on ...

Rebel XS

I have a Rebel XS bought in 2008.  When I try to take a picture, I get an ERR 99 message "Shooting is not possible, Remove and reinstall battery or turn off and on again. "  I bought a new battery and get the same message. The message comes up on all...

JillF by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reg 70D Image issue

Dear Members, I have 70D, which is an upgrade from Nikon DSLR which I bought against my wellwishers advise (recommend Nikon 7100) and I feel bad I could not go with their advise.  Issue: Image even in Auto is not sharp (I took same image with my frie...

spvasan by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to start?

Have been a casual, perhaps hobbyist, shutterbug for a long time. Never put much effort into learning much of anything beyond full auto point and shoot. Been messing around with some of the manual settings...and having a lot more fun. Decided I wante...

Busy Flash on T5i

Today I was trying to take some pictures and when flash was needed, it was "Busy" right from the start.  The Busy message has come up before, but usually after taking LOTS of flash pictures, not the first one.  I know external flashes are better, but...

ChrisJr by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel SL1 is stuck and does not even turn OFF

Hi, My SL1 appears to be stuck in some kind of a mode and even the mode switch (ON, OFF, VIDEO) has no effect. I have tried to remove the battery for days at a time, and put the battery back in, the camera is still stuck in the same mode. If any of y...

screen-when-camera-is-in-off-mode.JPG screen-after-few-seconds-of-inactivity.JPG off-switch.JPG
jdp by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements