cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information

monradon
Contributor

Are we allowed to post emails or mobile phone numbers for text messages in contacting members ???   Reason for asking budget problems and was thinking of trading some old RC stuff and RC helis for some older Canon stuff ??  I have always been a canon nut and was happy to see the post that my EOS 650 lens will work with a digital body in fact thats how i found the community !!! So the brain got excited again  🙂  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@monradon wrote:

Are we allowed to post emails or mobile phone numbers for text messages in contacting members ???   Reason for asking budget problems and was thinking of trading some old RC stuff and RC helis for some older Canon stuff ??  I have always been a canon nut and was happy to see the post that my EOS 650 lens will work with a digital body in fact thats how i found the community !!! So the brain got excited again  🙂  

No, but you can use the forum to send and receive private messages to/from forum members. Once you have established communication, you can exchange phone numbers, "real" email addresses, etc.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Abel
Enthusiast
Hi Monradon! Thank you for being team Canon. For the privacy and safety of our customers, we do not allow personal information like phone numbers and emails posted on the forum.

Thank you lots of sites do this also !!

@monradon wrote:

No, but you can use the forum to send and receive private messages to/from forum members. Once you have established communication, you can exchange phone numbers, "real" email addresses, etc.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements