EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Canon 750D/T6i still worth buying?

Hey guys, I'm trying to get into photography and I have a pretty low budget and I've heard that the Canaon 750D/T6i is a good beginners DSLR. Is otbworth buying or are there any other better options that are around the same price range or would I be ...

EOS T7i Trying to connect via wifi

I moved and got a new wifi router and have been having trouble connecting to my Canon EOS T7i via the camera connect app over my wifi network. At this point I've narrowed it down to distance. If I have my camera really close to the router it has no t...

moif by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mk lV remote control?

I just sold my 6D Mk2 on ebay and included my RC-6 Wireless Remote for free. The sad face is because I held on to my BR-E1 for the 5D Mk lV  I suppose this is my reward for not doing my homework and assumincg that since the 5D Mk lV is so much more e...

mdybus by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Raw vs In-Camera

I've been shooting raw / with large JPEG since I received my T6 this Christmas. I'm editing the raw images with the Canon Digital Photo Professional software. I've found that I get better images when editing the raw images. I think I'm just going to ...

axepilot by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Which camera is the next step up?

Hey guys!I bought a Canon 80D about two and a half years ago. I love this thing. But I feel like soon, I will be graduating from it and trying out some better cameras. I don’t feel like I have graduated from this camera yet, so that is why I’m resear...

dil by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1DX fault

I have a fault on my 1DX, if I put a card in slot two the camera will not switch on. I’ve tried every combination and different cards.. anyone had the same issue?  Thanks 

Dune by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying my first (full-frame) DSLR, advice?

I'm looking to buy an entry level DSLR full frame camera. I've mainly been looking at the Canon EOS6D Mark 2 adn the EOS5d Mark 4. Now I'm not commited to buying a Canon per se, but it's what most people I know are using so I thought it would be a go...

Canon M50 issue with 50mm 1.8 lens

Hello, I need some help. I have a  canon M50 new that doesn't work with my lenses canon 50mm 1.8, the shutter stays at F00  all the time and I can't take any photos.I tested my the lenses on another camera and worked flawlessly, I already used 2 two ...

Video lens for 80D

I have an 80D. The only lens I have is the EFS 18-55 lens it came with. I want to be able to shoot interview videos where the subject is in focus with the background blurry. I also want to shoot b-roll with footage of up close things and the backgrou...

bripow by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements