EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Err30 on 1dmkiii

i get this code every so often? i have turned camera off/on cleaned battery contacts? I noticed this only happens in bright light and go over 1/2550th sec shutter speed any suggestions can this be repaired/serviced in the uk AS Canon say there no par...

ABBOTALE by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

16:9 mode question

After using Rebel T6 for couple months, I still confuse about the settings.  I setup the mode as 16:9 as default, but the pictures are still come out as 4:3 (or 3:2), but some are came out as 16:9, why?  In last trip, I'm pretty sure I took all the p...

50D firmware help

Please dont blast me for a stupid question, but I am a new owner to a 50D.  Prior owner said Compact Flash with UDMA 7 would not download from camera to pc and not to use.  I have tried to research and maybe I need a firmware update?  If so, I have n...

my canon 77D foucs issue

since i bought my canon 77d with canon 18-135 USM the image quality are very bad it looks like the foucs is not crisp or sharp espicaly at the wide open 18mm it is very clear when i zoom for more than 75mm picture start to be better.to day i sent to ...

18mm11.JPG 90mm22.JPG

Canon EOS 70D won't turn on

My canon 70d is not turning on and from what I read online I see this is a common issue. I tried all the tricks to get it to turn on like switching the lenses and taking the battery and SD card out and putting it back in after some time. So after mes...

Jess1538 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

using an external microphone with a T6

Hi, I am interested in film making and bought an external mic for my Cannon eos rebel t6 (takstar sgc-598) to find it would not fit in the jack.  So I got an adapter to mini usb, and it still does not work.  Is there any way to fix this or make it wo...

7D Mark II high speed drive question

Is there a way with the 7D Mark II to setup the high speed drive to take a few photos in succession (hands free) without touching the shutter button or wired trigger?I do not have an assistant and am working on a high speed photography idea, but woul...

ilzho by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS Rebel T5 Question

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5 & an older Canon EOS Rebel SLR camera.  My question is whether is is advisable to use the lenses from my older Rebel on the newer Rebel T5 & whether the external flash from the older Rebel can be used on the newer Rebel T5...

Resolved! Does this kind of DSLR exist?

Hi, I’m new to the community. I am looking for a DSLR that has 3 things: 1080p HDMI output, no onscreen controls on the output feed, and continuous AF. It’s for a church livestream setup. All 3 of those are essential for my setup.I’m new to DSLR’s. D...

mperdomo by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory cards question

Hi guys. I am looking to upgrade my memory card for my Canon 600D. I have been contemplating getting a 200GB micro SD XC card that comes with an SD adapter. Will these be functionable in the camera and work OK. Cheers in advance guys

PeteWill by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements